Evo X vs Cobalt SS

http://upload.streetfire.net/video/Evo-X-vs-Cobalt-SS_635178.htm

Interesting, even if it is frumaroll…:shifty

looks like the evo didnt even go for it,way to win a race .racing himself

cobalt should have won. Pulley, bigger injectors, meth, tune cobalt VS evo x with ecu “tweaked” (whatever the fuck that mean). Stockish evo xs are not impressive, but they do take to mods very well. A win is a win though.

nights vids suck though, damn!

Evo X ECU can’t be ‘tweaked’…it doesn’t allow for it. Evo X ECU’s use BCS based on MAF G/Sec reading. There are very few ways to tune an Evo X at this point…in fact it’s an absolute nightmare working w/ the new ECU. I had my hands on one for a while and, yeah, I wanted to kill myself. You can’t bypass the BCS w/ an MBC as previous because the ECU sees X lbs of boost vs X g/sec from the maf and if they aren’t in direct coorelation to the load ranges the ECU is reading it shuts down power. Sucks. Cobb has figured it out and pretty much has the market cornered so far. TTP Engineering out of FL also has an option but that’s about it. Effing new ECU FTL.

Men are happier with money, while women find greater joy in friendships and relationships with their children, co-workers and bosses, a new global survey reveals.The online survey of 28,153 people in more than 51 countries by global marketing and information firm Nielsen found that as the world grapples with a recession and financial markets remain volatile, many people are reminding themselves that money can’t buy Happiness.The Nielsen Happiness maple story mesos Study found that globally, women are happier than men in 48 of the 51 countries surveyed in April 2008, and only in Brazil, South Africa and Vietnam were men found to be happier than women.“Because they are happier with non-economic factors, women’s Happiness is more recession-proof which might wow power leveling explain why women around the world are happier in general than men are,” Nielsen Vice President of Consumer Research Bruce Paul said in a statement.Japanese women reported the greatest difference and are 15 percent happier than Japanese men. Women are also more optimistic about the future, scoring higher than men on predictions of their Happiness in the next six months.Women were also more wow power leveling content with their sex lives, although men were generally happier with their spouses, the study found. Japanese and New Zealand women reported the greatest difference in satisfaction with their sex lives.Men are generally happier with archlord gold their physical health than women, and this is especially pronounced in South Africa. Egypt bucks the trend, with women rating their Happiness with their health considerably higher than men.Globally, men rated buy archlord gold their Happiness with their mental health higher than women. This was echoed in Belgium, South Korea, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Egypt, and Israel.