Evo X with Black RPF1s

As promised…Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 +15

Thanks to Paul at Dezod for the deal of the century.
Thanks to Paul at Swerve for the mounting(and spring install a couple of months back).

Lose the gay lip struts.

:tdown:

Still hoping the black rim fad passes soon.

I am not anti black rim (I have dark gun metal rims) but on your car they seem to wash out the wheels altogether…

Thats kind of the point.

Lip struts :tdown: However I think slammed over those wont look too bad.

I like the style rims but something just doesn’t look right to me… maybe the car needs to be lower or maybe the wheels are just too small for the size of the car… Not saying it’s bad or anything just something doesn’t look quite right to me…

I have been debating on the lip struts, they have saved me when I’ve scraped a few times.

Looks great, but yeah those lips struts are huge! Maybe if you painted the struts black they wouldn’t stand out so much.

That is a great idea. I’ll do that on my next day off.

What are lip struts for?

Use PLASTI DIP - http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip

You can buy it in a spray can and it will look / last better than just paint. I think you’d need to watch though how much you paint if the struts actually compress and move.

PLASTIDIP. works great. i just painted mine…only LIME GREEN. i have some black plastidip i painted my kidney grills with if you want stop by if you dont suck.

they dont. most are fake and dont adjust. if they DO, they arent compressing like hatch struts, theyre screw ones to manually adjust your angle for AERO

Offset works VERY well on the car and it looks great!

Those new evo’s are pigs! I like the color combo, but definitely lose those vampire teeth up front :lol:

exactly what i was thinking, they are pimp ass wheels but either they need to be bigger or car needs to be lower, or even lower and bigger lol

NYS License plate rules ftl.

Needs a drop and the stupid struts that do absolutely nothing on a street car deleted.

Looks good but I am on the “needs a drop” bandwagon.