Evo X with Black RPF1s

coilovers ftw!
car looks good, i like the lip strut things

X2…

Exactly. Why spend all that money on nice wheels if you can’t even see them?

As you gus can tell, I never got the black wheel thing…

Otherwise, you got a nice car there.

I’m glad people are getting off of the black wheel kick; I will remain on board. I simply love the look.

Ditch the lip struts and you’ve got one good lookin’ mitsu :tup:

i regret having black wheels on my car, they made it always look dirty, and didnt really bring out the color

but i had flat black slips, yours are gloss right?

-This^^^, I was going to go without them but the lip angles down more than I would like without them.

-I will go the plasti dip route.

-The car is dropped an inch already on swift springs, I wouldn’t want to go any lower.

Ugh, :word: I would refuse to throw one on if it had to go in that place.

Looks awesome though!

Was already installed before I set foot on the dealer lot.

Yeah, I figured that was the case, unfortunately.

At least it is better than some of the dealers in California where they mounted it in front of the FMIC.

You could drop that front another inch or more!

Looks great. I love the black rims.

I love thoses wheels and I am digging the black. Just do something with those struts and drop her a bit. :tup:

P.S- I think there are worse “fads” than black wheels.

personally i like black wheels, I love rpf1’s and I think they look great on this evo.

Thanks guys.

looks great :tup:

wheels look to small

That the speedcircuit UICP? Looks good.
I want to say that is the chargespeed VG but see you have an APR decal. I have APR and ur fins look bigger.
Love the rallyarmor mudflaps. Got those on as well and they keep a lot of shit off ur car and the cars behind you.
STM smoked markers?
If you like black wheels get time attack. The red stripe will help tell where rim end and tire begins lol. Looks real good too.
Not a fan of the front splitter. I would rather get one that attaches to the car without those things. I love the varis aero kit.

Car looks good!

double

Rexpeed VG. Why pay $400 for a VG when you can pay $140.

Yes Speedcircuit UICP

I did the Side Markers myself.

I hate the other splitters, when I black out the struts on it, I’ll be a lot happier.

I like it, Red lug nuts would really set them off.