Evo X with Black RPF1s

like said before, drop it, lose the struts
also not a fan of the vortex generators… :tdown:

other then that though the car looks good, i do like the wheels

I would have gone with the eibach 1.5" drop, but the reviews of the less than optimal handling and blowing out the stock shocks in 10,000 miles didn’t seem too appealing.:gotme:

i guess im the only one that likes the lip struts, theyre sexy

Was this car on Sheridan yesterday or the day before. Thought I spotted it in a lot near eggert.

cant remember what rich (letitroll) has on his evo, it was a nice height drop and it didnt effect ride or anything

Things that need to go:
Lip Struts
Front plate
Mudflaps
Wheels :feck:

Other than that, nice car!

EDIT: Actually I can live with the wheels, only if you paint the spoiler black.

I like black wheels. What size tires are on there? The wheel gap in the front looks like it’s more than in the rear.

Good idea.

Looks good. I like black wheels. And i also love evos.

Looks good. Look forward to seeing with the stuts blacked out. Is that the most common placement for them on the X’s?

I like it.

i liked black wheels because they don’t need to be cleaned :tup:

Advan 245’s. From the factory the evo has a monster truck gap in the front. The dropped helped it a little, but still remain a little.

Front struts are officially blacked out. The plasti-dip worked GREAT. Thanks for the idea guys. I will post pics of those Wednesday.

Mudflaps are there out of necessity, the paint on these is the worst I’ve ever seen. It was either those or cover half the car in 3m clear bra, which in my opinion looks 10x worse.

Yea the day i picked up the car and drove it home i had a nice gash in the side skirt. Mudflaps ordered that night, haha.

Dude these cars come ready to go mountain climbing. I cant wait to get a drop. It looks a hell of a lot better.

So whats next on the list of things to get?

Yeah, I want to lower mine, but I also drive mine year round so I’m worried about that being an issue in the winter…

looks good man

That is why I went with the Swifts. I still have over 4 inches of clearance for the front bumper.

I’m watching the steedspeed stock replacement turbo exhaust manifold. Its not tubular, its machined out of a solid block, externally gated and comes with a nice wide 3" downpipe. It’s still in development, the prototype is being dynoed this week. Maybe as much as 40awhp and full spool 500 rpms quicker. DROOL

My stock clutch is still perfect at 7,500 miles even with having 350-360awhp since 3,000 miles and doing a few launches.

Still on the stock struts?

I think I lose an inch or so because I’ve got the factory aero kit…

Yea, still on the stock struts.

I forgot stainless steel brake lines are the first thing I’m getting in the spring.

Hit us up when you are looking to mod!

FYI, do you work on Sheridan near Markheims?