EX GF thread gone

its when your girl doesn’t care…then there is issues LOL jk

I think there’s some validity to that statement.

Gotta disagree here.

Trust > headaches and all that other shit.

Hey PJB…thats why I put jk = just kidding.

I was kidding, though I do understand curiousity, snooping is a sign that there is a lack of trust.

Or insecurity.

True, but 99% of the time you need to give that person a reason to be like that, usually from something that happened in the past.

They all snoop.

If they tell you to your face that they don’t snoop, that just means they are a liar too.

:rofl I agree with this.

From what I’ve read, Vlad has had HORRIBLE experience with women.

Might as well just drink your own piss.

You guys wanna back him up go for it, i have friends too, difference is im not a little cunt who cant back up what i say.

Yes I did, they decided to stick around and keep bothering me.

Might as well just drink your own piss.

Erm?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/108/728/Oprah_umad.gif?1301082881

One minute you try acting like you’re the bigger man and then come back and run your mouth again about how you’re gunna beat his ass and now you have your friends too…what are you back in high school?

Seriously if you want to be the bigger man then just walk away from the clusterfuck that is going on right now and next time you and your gf have an issue leave it off shift.

What did I tell you about name calling?

And neither one of you provided any proof of how she got the information.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/6/28/c8ed1fa4-290c-40dd-ae89-f63d5df3075a.jpg

Yea well im the smaller man alright, fuckin tiny. i know what i know and thats reason enough for me to be fuckin pissed, one minute its fucked up for him to say shit the next im the asshole, so fuck it im not gonna argue about what the kid did i fuckin dealt with the problem he fuckin made for me and its done. I think i would know wtf went on since it was me getting fuckin screamed at and fighting, then the kid changes his story ten times and he STILL gets ur backing. So fuck it shift is way too cool for me and clearly johnny is the fuckin man and i should blow him and suck the man nectar out of his cock hoping that some of his coolness gets in my mouth.

WE’RE NOT EXACTLY BACKING HIM. WE’RE JUST SAYING YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION.

LOUD NOISES

Good ill run my mouth about everything is this section and when any of you have problems because of it ill say the same fuckin thing.

Lots of tears ITT.