EX GF thread gone

Yup it was me you got it :slight_smile: im awesome like that! Fuck you kid ill see you around. Fuck this site.

I MASTURBATED TO YOUR GIRLS PICS BRO

^ :rofl

Post the PM Vlad! Why hide the details?!?!?!

Tell you what she was right telling you to shut ur fuckin mouth cuz u really dont know what ur gettin into

Now, this is a story all about how Shift got flipped-turned upside down

You don’t know what you’re getting into either. My suggestion is to just wash your hands of the argument and just forget about it. If you were to take it to the next level, I predict bad things might happen and I don’t think that’s necessary at all.

slowz06: who are you even talking too LMFAO

just show eachother your cocks

• rep

I assume he’s talking to JohnnyK as he stated in his post that the young lady in question said “you don’t know what you’re getting into”.

Actually my GF snoops on my account apparently to see if I’m doing anything wrong. I wouldn’t doubt other girls do it

cockmeat sandwich?

One source is telling me that the girl called him first and told him to stay out of it.

The other source is telling me that he called the girl and described the pictures in detail which is why he’s all up in arms.

No evidence from either.

Get the girl on here!!! :ahh

with more nudes!

Clearly it was Benny who made the call

It’s very clear now, it was just a case of accidental boner-dialing.

You’re with the wrong girl, unless you fucked up in the past. Snoopin ain’t normal.

meh I’ve got nothing to hide so I really don’t care

That’s completely normal, it’s human curiosity.

Post more pics of your girlfriend zo6, while your at it post some pics of her mom too.