EX GF thread gone

Not the case, why would i lie? For fun? No im fuckin pissed i just told vlad to delete my account so its not like i care what my rep is on this site, clearly he does and thats why hes lying.

It’s all good, but if you rat on a mob just because you suddenly grew a conscience doesn’t mean the mob won’t be mad…

We need this guy ITT
http://aofg.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/08/maury_320x240.jpg

Wasnt ratting on a mob, it was an individual. If he even said anything which no one knows aside from the individual claiming he did with no proof.

Wait wha?

Every girl here was an individual, ex non ex doesn’t matter. Should it be alright to contact all of them?

everyone’s EX is someone’s daughter… if you don’t like having your nudes posted, don’t BECOME THE EX!!!

I meant the individual as is z06 with the claim.

if girls don’t want there nudes online why else would them send them?? but honestly why would you put up pictures of your current gf, thats just asking for trouble, especially on a local sight.

Like i said. Delete my account, dead ass. Im done defending myself. The motherfucker wants to call or txt or anything again ill handle it myself. Dont need consent from anyone, dont need to prove anything to anyone, just know what i know and thats that. Later.

still clueless.

Am I the only one thinking that if he is indeed son of the Best friend of her mother they have a history of being around eachother and I didn’t see the pictures or anything but I imagine she was clearly good looking enough to want to post pictures of. This leads me to believe he did what any stereotypical man would do, blow up the boyfriends spot for posting pictures in order to look like a good guy and possibly get in her pants.

Not saying its something I would do but everyone who is single just think to yourselves, if you weren’t getting laid and this chance arose for you, you know you’d damn well do it.

Personally I saw the ex-gf thread and knew it was a ticking time bomb anyway and stayed away from that shit

no one has to delete your account just stop posting

http://c.cslacker.com/cache/t/1/7/6375.png

I just laugh at the fact that the thread was called “EX GF” and he posted his current GF that deserves a major :facepalm

Guess you shouldnt put up vids racing with your current car either? Wtf kind of sense does that make?

vlad youll have PM shortly,

get phone records dude, i can get them too, showing she called me first. and the last contact was her saying “its all over you should never have to deal with it again” and good for you sitting right next to her that means nothing at all. my story is in vlads PM 100% truth. you guys still dont believe me, that is fine. place a ban on me. But what shows that i didnt rat, as many of you are so quick to say i did, was when she called saying she knew what was posted and told me to just stop responding to him because i dont know what im getting into. SHE SAID SHE KNEW WHAT WAS BEING POSTED. umm helooooooo. this was bottom line in detailed information. ALL details will be going to Judge Vlad, and im sure ill be banned for something i didnt do.

To all members who still care to communicate with me, i didnt rat, didnt mean to get involved with this kind of shit. never told anybody cause i thought the thread was epic.

also sorry it took so long to write. blackberry + shift + work are not friendly.

Vlad- detials in the PM, like i said, feel free to contact me here on on the phone if you need any other clarifications.

Zo6- no hard feelings from my end. i never said anything. understand if you want to continue hating me, its fine. but just know never contacting your girl. but you also gotta see this from my standpoint and not so close minded. i never said anything or talked about a post with pictures to said girl.

foreshadowing maybe?

no b-ri is right.

that current gf move was seriously just asking for trouble. Hell the ex gf pic thread is a bad idea. What if your current gf caught you posting pics of your ex gf. You would be completely fucked

i met her for the first time last semester… my mother and her mother reconnected via the famous facebook i believe. and she told me she had a daughter that went to my school. low and behold she sat next to me in marketing managment.

LOL the internet is the devil as you are learning