exhaust buzzes

its a stock exhaust, and for some reason, if i was to get on it… it sounds like a ricer, with the big muffler etc… the exhaust is new from the cat-back, and all heat shields are removed… i dunno what else it could be, maybe not the exhaust i dont know… i was maybe thinkin the cat… anyone???
kevin

btw its a 94 accord lx

hole forward of the cat?

so put a new cat on then… i noticed there is a clicking noise from the cat tooo… thats has timed intervals… or such…

find where the hole is and have the piped fixed…prolly a whole in a flex section…thats usually where the "bees in a can " sound comes from

so the hole is not from the cat… but forward of the cat???

could be…look under the car and find out…could be anywehre really…and newman did say forward of the cat

yeah could be a flex pipe or a hole forward of the cat. i was gonna say if the muffler is a not too new you couldda knocked a baffle loose and its flopping around, ive done that before, and same goes for the cat, my old cat had broken itself up into peices and done the same thing.

I had a muffler shop for years and on some imports you would get the buzzing sound from inside the muffler i cant tell you how many i sent back as defects
p.s. the aftermarket goerlich/napa/ap will never be as quiet as the factory honda one we had this alot too