Exhaust LAWS

Key is to have an exhaust that looks stock, that way when you take off WOT, the cop pulls over the kid with the 5" exhaust tip, even if it isn’t actually loud. Right Jay? :lol:

AHAHAHAH :lol:

He’s still bitter over it, even though you didn’t even go to court over it :rofl:

or my headlight covers[/QUOTE]
they wouldnt pass u for the headlight covers cuz they are gay…jk
(and i am talkin about the covers)

man he really is :lol:

To all the Harley haters. Fuck you all! That is all. Carry on.

only wanna be bikers rev thier shity bikes. dont think all riders are that way.
and ive notied alot of wannabe’s will buy a wannabe jesse james/occ/CC bike and wear a chrome bowl with blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt un buton’d

haha. am i a poser? i don’t like bikes but i just bought a haley jacket. it’s not a riding jacket or anything. it’s canvas… but am i a poser?

clearly…

lol i’ll never understand it…you hate harley, you hate things that say harley, yet you overpaid by far for a jacket that says harley all over it…and the only reason you overpaid so much is just because that word “harley” is all over it…

maybe if shred and regan has the dB sound off for bike pipes ill see what my M4 pipe can accomplish…

I’d be surprised if the “no exhaust louder than stock” would actually hold up in court if someone had the time and resources to seriously fight it. Pretty discriminatory that someone can go buy a stock Mustang GT and be allowed X number of decibles, but if you buy a stock Civic LX you’re only allowed Y because a stock Civic is so quiet. It should just be a DB limit the same across the board.

I’m waiting for the day I get pulled over for this in the Fiero. GT’s were pretty loud right from GM because they ran a dual system with megaphone tips. The exhaust I have is basically just a replica of the stock one. At least it sounds a heck of a lot better this year since I fixed the manifold leak.

Should be like california… where the db limit is across the board… And I think they get up to 95db… which is pretty damn loud.

I agree 100% that there should be a set limit… not this fuzzy grey zone where cops can do whatever the hell they want.

loud pipes save lives…

but some of them harley bikes are just out of control. they go by and my ears bleed. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLA BLAAAAAAAA. Any modification to the exhaust is illegal…:gay:
Good thing the cops dont enforce that shit too much

Yeah but they do not to harleys, but to imports and pretty much anything that has not been made in the United States.

New York is funny. I like it here in SC, no inspections or emissions so pretty much open headers everyday of the week :tup:

most people in Myrtle Beach are pussy ass ricers though :tdown:

i was just down there on vacation… its great you can buy a car and drive it with a bill of sale for 30 days… i cant wait… i plan on going to college there… it just seems better then buffalo

pussy ass ricers… and beach gym meat heads in their stangs

but, the surface is only skin deep… Im sure the real cars dont cruise the hotel strip