Exhaust Leak, HELP PLZ

i have an exhaust leak, but its coming for a pipe that leads to the exhaust manifold… ppl have been telling me i have to replace the mainfold and pipe, drop this and do that… which cost $$$$$… ANYWAYS is there a way to just cap it off so i dont need an entire new part(s)… cause a gas is not liking me right now!!

bring it to a good exhaust shop and they should be able to fix it. unless u know how to replace the entire manifold by urself…

take it to zorro muffler they can fix it for you, i had the same problem with my AE92 years ago, there pretty good

if the pipes leaking why would you have to replace the manifold. just take it to a garage and theyll fix it for you . if its the pipe that lead to the manifold you can buy it and get it replaced i believe it goes from manifold to cat.

its just two little steel rings(gasket) 6 bucks from a autopart store use a 19mm socket to take off two bolts and one of the studs will come out to

if its the gasket thats easy but if the pipes rusted you could do that your self at home but sometimes you have to heat the old bolts off because of rust.

is it that pipe that goes from you manifold into this box thingy and into your intake? if it is just cut it off near the header, get your hands on a welder and weld it closed