exhaust manifold stud

the far right stud on the exhaust manifold is broken. i do not know how long it has been like that. My turbo is now out of the engine bay and i would like to know is it worth trying running it 7 out of 8 studs? I have already tried to remove it, ill try once more i guess.

thanks,
alex

Fix it if you can, running one less bolt increases the chances of the manifold warping and eventually leaking. This will also mess wit the turbo as well because you’ll have less exhaust pressure.(less pressure, less boost)

im in the same boat right now man, broke my far right one off as well last summer. fix it, you will regret not doing it. my car is soooo slow because of that. is there any sticking out at all? if so you can try welding a nut onto it possibly. if its in the head you can try getting a 90 air drill and drilling a small hole in it, go bigger and bigger with the hole and try an easy out or something… good luck

thanks for the replys, i’m going to try one more time, ill get some really good drill bits, and if i cant get it out i guess ill get some quotes from local shops

Thanks,
Alex