Experienced KA24DE Help Please

$50 … put it on the dyno u get 3 pulls at tagracecraft…

lemme know if ur up for it … ill dyno my ka too … with all the bolton’s

Dan, address.

EDIT: Nvm, googled it.

TAG…in streetsville? i been there. really good guys. they tuned a civic i boosted for us. well tried to. lol. realllly nice guys. wicked s2000 too.

come to think of it. i wanna dyno my s-10 as well. see if i’m pushing 50hp to the rear wheels or 55hp lol. then i wanna dyno after the motor swap :slight_smile: easily 280 after

i dont think were talking about the same guys … their located in Oakville
their really cool guys , even give you the option of driving the car on the dyno yourself. They have good service and their prices are unbeatable.

yes oakville. i fucked up lol. i looked them up. it’s them.

i had my base timing set at 850 rpms, and 15 BTDC. fully rebuilt KA. had new spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, msd blaster coil, stock exhaust, aem intake.

always got 550km per tank city, and close to 700 highway. was the quickest KA i ever driven, and ive driven quite alot! i love my KA more than my SR.

1/4 time?

are the rotors for 180sx front or 240sx front?

dunno never went for a 1/4 mile run.

my car gets 450km on 87 octane! so your car is doing well!

my old sohc after i re-built it got 800km per tank on 87…

Jr. thats nuts. my truck gets 350km per tank if im luckey…

when i ajust my idle timing ect… i just do it by ear, i know it may not be the best but i dont belive that setting a 20 yearold motor to oe specs is the right thing to do all the time…

on my old SOHC, i just cranked the Dizzy all the way to the right lol. i think it was like -13 BTDC, cant remember, but with only a cone filter, and a catback 2.5" exhaust it somehow got 550 to the tank mixed driving, and made 140 to the wheels, and that was with an exhaust manifold leak… i have to pull up the dyno sheet if i can find it lol.

EDIT: this was on 87 octane from pioneer lol.