Explanation is required. psi2high you got fucking SHANKED???

BUT the Regatta Cheese is SLAMMIN

Oh and Hope you feel better Sean you little nappy headed porch monkey.

Yeah theres some decent spots in schdy. We go to UI and the Ditch here and there.

Paulie just said the same thing, gimme a shout sometime when you and the wife go out. Me and trace will meet ya somewhere.

u mean ricotta? and no… those damn doughboys just dont sit well with me.

yeah schenectady has sure come around lately. unless youre an idiot you know what area to avoid. alot less drama down in schenectady it seems

lol @ Adam talking like he is turning 40 next year… :lol

Yes Sorry Sean to hear what happened and glad you are surviving I know getting stabbed/cut still isnt pleasant

Because all the riffraff from schenectady go to downtown albany to hunt the 180lb+ white women

Nah, I havent gone down to alb in awhile for this reason, and last night re-confirmed it for me.

Just don’t go to Albany. I never understood why everyone at Siena was always like “YO WERE GOIN TO ALBANY, WOOOOO PARTY!”

Fucking long islanders.

Because its the “cool thing” to do

I’m with you, though. Would MUCH rather go to my friends house or something and have a few beers and just relax as opposed to going out somewhere.

this is a german bar/restaurant… i don’t think the gangster rap population will like the atmosphere. LOL

We LOVE the Bier Garten too! mmmm Spaten is my drink… mmm I think I might go this weekend!

I’ll make sure I tell “doughboy” as we so lovingly call him that strangers even love the green hot! LOL :lol

he’s a good guy! Cutest kids! I used to babysit for him when his kids were little!

what are you talking about? a doughboy is a pastry sold in saratoga… not a nickname.

the guy who owns the doughboys in saratoga is knicknamed “doughboy”.

I will gladly stand in line for a doughboy and hot sauce,Sean hope you get better.

I have a friends birthday this week, we are gonna go hit it mid week for his boot.

The only other place I go is the local eagles lodge. $1.50 pints all day every day. The crowd in there is mostly all drunks, but cant beat CHEAP beer

My dad used to be the treasurer at an Eagles Lodge! HAHAHAHA We used to go hang out with the drunks if we were sick and home from school! That’s how I learned to pour a good draft beer at the age of 12. LOL Thanks Dad!

Can’t beat 1.50 for a beer! We like Elbo Room, and sometimes we’ll hit up the downtown Troy scene… but only with my brothers and sisters.

We have a Boot!! LOL holds about 3 beers and gets you pretty messed up FAST. hahahahaha I’d call ahead to the Bier Garten though cuz sometimes their boot gets stolen! Actually it gets stolen A LOT.