Explanation is required. psi2high you got fucking SHANKED???

go to toga… only thing u have to worry about there is how high u will get from the sidewalk stoners on caroline st.

Im just done with the whole going out scene man. So tired of it, everytime I go out Im on edge waiting for something to happen and its just not a good time anymore. Id rather chill with my close friends and toss back a few beers at camp or around a fire or somethin. If people really wanna go out, maybe a hometown local bar or something. Toga=$$$ too lol

toga is ALOT cheaper than albany… city tavern, baileys, inexpensive… chill atmosphere if ur outside on the deck at baileys…

but yes i hear you on the chilling home n tossin a few back… easier and even cheaper… and no fear of some dumb schmuck starting something.

And you dont need to find a ride home :lol

When I went to the Tavern it was $18 for 2 shots! Maybe they just saw a sucker or something lol

maybe you went on ladies night… the girls drink free but i think they charge the guys fucking DOUBLE…:rofl

oh FUCK :lmao

The only place I go in albany anymore is the bier garten. I’ve honestly probably been there 25+ times in the past 6 months, and i have NEVER seen so much as people yelling. No fighting, douchbag population is low, its VERY laid back

Dont go to Saratoga on big weekends. Every other time its even cheaper than Albany. Hotel rooms in the winter are cheap, especially split a few ways.

Nobody I know in Toga is really out looking for a fight…They are Looking to score in 1 of 3 different ways and go about there thing

Hmm, good to know ^^

Ive been there like 2X, and everyone always said its big money so I stayed away. Mike paid $9 fucking dollars for a LI tea that was mostly sour mix last night!!

plus juan

Saratoga is the only place i will go. I have exceptional luck there.

to me I only spend like 30 buck and straight hammered by the end of the night and of course Doughboy TIME !!! BUT I rarely go out

Iirc Rich and cameo got into a little scuffle in toga. Why the hell the guy picked those 2 out of EVERYONE is beyond me :lol

It’ll be good for me to stop goin out anyways, save money and get into better shape

i dont get why everyone loves the damn doughboys… im sorry but they are grosssss… ill take a slice from esperanto’s anyday over doughboys…

dude you’re KILLING me with this. WHO THE FUCK DOESNT LIKE DOUGHBOYS!?!?!??!?! You gotta load them up with that awesome green hot sauce too! FUCKING YUMM.

That sux. Hope all goes well for you little guy.

Oh dont get me wrong I have had several scuffles downtown BUT in average of being Downtown and watching people just change the attitude of I am the man & I will fuck you up…to hey man we are out to have a good time and get some ass.

Everyone’s going to talk shit, but downtown Sch’dy is pretty nice to go out at. There’s a lot of good places to eat, and some good laid back bars to hang out at. Plus I like to spend my money in the county I live.