F-body question

Does an LS1 + 6spd tranny go into a mid-90s LT1 Firebird with relatively little bullshit?

yeah

Thank you

for some reason I seem to remember hearing that the bell housings are different on the LS1’s and the LT1’s

talk to adam… he did it in his SS but yes its pretty much pull out of ls1 f-body and put into lt1 fbody

i thought you needed a new k member?

I’m certain there are a few differences but I’m not sure how major they are.

You may want to post that question on the forums on www.thirdgen.org someone on there will know for sure

fuel lines,wiring,k memeber

A mid 90’s with an LT1 is a fourth gen.

yep, kmember/wiring/fuel lines

need the whole front end drop out

they are but if he uses a ls1 six speed and bell it will work.the ls1 input shaft is longer

I know. There are all kinda camaro people there that own everything from 1st gens to 4th gens. Trust me if you post that questions there you will have a definitive answer in about 2 minutes…

So if i ask why does a mustang sound better, would i get a legitimate response?

because camaro’s are faster mustangs need something to sell? :zzz:

I said that if the OP posted that question on that forum he would have an answer in about 2 minutes.

To answer your question Mustangs sound better because they run true dual exhaust w/ an H or an X pipe.

what about a Mac pro chamber ? what is that X or H

Dude if you’re talkin mustang shit I don’t have a fuckin clue nor do I care. IMO fords are pieces of shit…

Oh, I thought you were the holy grail of knowledge. Also you fail about 4th gens

Apparently you feel as though you’re the holy grail of douche bags!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51P6G4G2S0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg