F&CK Buffalo and all the H8TERS

touche’

touch

[quote=“Thong,post:82,topic:31310"”]

touch

[/quote]

kid toucher?

me? awwwww :touchy:

I doubt you would have a problem parking in front of prespa, you should of just stayed there. Clientel is different, just like the clientel is different at the bars you go to in toronto.

maybe he refuses to move to a more “happening/popular city” because theres a higher chance his Viper won’t be the hottest car parked out front anymore?

my thoughts exactly…ouch

[quote=“K Cuv,post:63,topic:31310"”]

edit: and in your defense because numerous people said to stay off chipstrip…attn: everyone - Prespa is on Delaware by Edward…not chippewa.

[/quote]

His car was fucked up @ Skybar not prespa

[quote=“RedDawg,post:86,topic:31310"”]

maybe he refuses to move to a more “happening/popular city” because theres a higher chance his Viper won’t be the hottest car parked out front anymore?

[/quote]

ding ding…people in TO park gallardos at parking meters all day like it aint no thing…because it AINT no thing. having a geo to DD so you dont ahve to drive your 50k car isnt that hot up there…well…must be a little hot…hot enough that you cant bare the heat and need to shed your Express for men button-up

LOL at you and you fat ass…

[quote=“Marcus,post:56,topic:31310"”]

I have been involved and in several altercations where we were out numbered and all ended in our favor. I have also witnessed some brawls that the dude was so drunk, he puked on the guy beating his ass. I hate drunks and 99% of the people DT are just that. You dont see that shit in T.O.

[/quote]

This thread isn’t about altercations, but since you brought it up - you must have been fighting those kids with the asscracks in the hood of their neons :slight_smile:

Seriously - this all comes along with owning a nicer car.

[quote=“Marcus,post:5,topic:31310"”]

it was an open parking spot, doesnt matter where the location is. Shit like this doesnt happen in other cities like Chicago, Toronto…etc.

[/quote]

ya it does, seriously have you ever been out anywhere but buffalo

[quote=“Daddie,post:91,topic:31310"”]

This thread isn’t about altercations, but since you brought it up - you must have been fighting those kids with the asscracks in the hood of their neons :slight_smile:

Seriously - this all comes along with owning a nicer car.

[/quote]

dont come in here trying to be nice howie, ill come take a dump on your hood too

PS. My Jeep got keyed in Toronto

[quote=“Marcus,post:90,topic:31310"”]

LOL at you and you fat ass…

[/quote]

:lol:
we’ve all seen you shirtless in that pic…theres a nice layer of sag on top of that siq-pack

:lol: siq-pack

[quote=“66impalass,post:92,topic:31310"”]

ya it does, seriously have you ever been out anywhere but buffalo

[/quote]

I have been to many different states and different countries. I would say I did experience much more than what is here locally.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:95,topic:31310"”]

:lol:
we’ve all seen you shirtless in that pic…theres a nice layer of sag on top of that siq-pack

[/quote]

LOL…post a picture of yourself…but please. keep your shirt on…I dont think anyone would want to see you without your clothes…oh wait, Sherm would, he loves big, greasy, naked men.

Uh huh

wait… so you really do roll around with your shirt off?

wow… thats so gay