F1 in Imola

Well after a 3 week gap I was pumped to watch the race 6am Sunday morning. I have to say way to go to Jenson Button for taking poll in the Ferrari home town, he was pulling away in the beginning pretty good but it wasn’t long before the red shark was behind him.
Montoya sure had words with Schumakker after the race in the commentary room in front of all the press. I liked his old " you didn’t see me, it’s 12 feet long and blue and white and you didn’t see me?" He want’s the FIA to take a look at the takes this week and discuss the out come before the next race.

Imola is one of the tightest tracks on the circut for brakage and there really isn’t allot of space for passing, just in the pits.

Mclaren was a sure dissapointment once again, I believe Kimi finished 8th over all and Coultard 6th. Kimi had to replace his engine after the 2nd day of time trials, not good.
Even when you looked in the cockpit view of them driving, the steering seemed to be so loose when compaired to ferrari.

Mclaren hasn’t done this badley since 1985, they’ve always been in the top 5 since then.

GO FERRARI GO…Schumakker will make it 5 in a row in Spain :smiley:

Well after a 3 week gap I was pumped to watch the race 6am Sunday morning. I have to say way to go to Jenson Button for taking poll in the Ferrari home town, he was pulling away in the beginning pretty good but it wasn’t long before the red shark was behind him.
Montoya sure had words with Schumakker after the race in the commentary room in front of all the press. I liked his old " you didn’t see me, it’s 12 feet long and blue and white and you didn’t see me?" He want’s the FIA to take a look at the takes this week and discuss the out come before the next race.

Imola is one of the tightest tracks on the circut for brakage and there really isn’t allot of space for passing, just in the pits.

Mclaren was a sure dissapointment once again, I believe Kimi finished 8th over all and Coultard 6th. Kimi had to replace his engine after the 2nd day of time trials, not good.
Even when you looked in the cockpit view of them driving, the steering seemed to be so loose when compaired to ferrari.

Mclaren hasn’t done this badley since 1985, they’ve always been in the top 5 since then.

GO FERRARI GO…Schumakker will make it 5 in a row in Spain :smiley: