F1 in Spain

Well it was another 1,2 for the Ferrari team in the Spainish Grand Prix this morning. Although Yarnu Trulli had an increadible launch off the start that he almost went right in to Sato. Trulli had the lead for about 6 laps, then the pits swapped leads for Ferrari. For a surprise Mclaren actually finished the race without either driver blowing their engines in a 10th,11th finish.
Fernando Alonso was trying so hard to get into the 3rd placement for a podium finish for his home town, but Trulli took it and Alosnso was 4th.
Quite surprising to see the Jaguar team so far behind in this race, not like Webber.
Montoya called it quits when he came in for a pit and has back brakes over heated and began to smoke. Montoya was struggling behind the Sauber team and their new Ferrari engines that’s for sure.

Theri are some new rules I guess being proposed to the FIA for next season and I only know of some of them
1.no traction control
2.all engines must have the same hp
3.no 2 day practices

Anyhow if your a big fan of F1 like me and Scott check out www.F1.com

Thanks for the F1 info. I wanted to watch it at 6am, but Saturday night was way to crazy to stay up till 7:30. LOL Keep the info commin. :smiley:

Well it was another 1,2 for the Ferrari team in the Spainish Grand Prix this morning. Although Yarnu Trulli had an increadible launch off the start that he almost went right in to Sato. Trulli had the lead for about 6 laps, then the pits swapped leads for Ferrari. For a surprise Mclaren actually finished the race without either driver blowing their engines in a 10th,11th finish.
Fernando Alonso was trying so hard to get into the 3rd placement for a podium finish for his home town, but Trulli took it and Alosnso was 4th.
Quite surprising to see the Jaguar team so far behind in this race, not like Webber.
Montoya called it quits when he came in for a pit and has back brakes over heated and began to smoke. Montoya was struggling behind the Sauber team and their new Ferrari engines that’s for sure.

Theri are some new rules I guess being proposed to the FIA for next season and I only know of some of them
1.no traction control
2.all engines must have the same hp
3.no 2 day practices

Anyhow if your a big fan of F1 like me and Scott check out www.F1.com

Thanks for the F1 info. I wanted to watch it at 6am, but Saturday night was way to crazy to stay up till 7:30. LOL Keep the info commin. :smiley: