F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

im a commuter gramps, go put on some diapers before you shit yourself again

Nice job…have Mom tuck you in then, it’s past your bed time.

i’ve got an apartment dummy

Even better…when you are old enough to go to a bar let me know and I can buy you a beer for being a d-bag.

party at petez for my birthday

Pete, when you get an apt? Or get into Sienna?

I don’t have any exotic cars, but there are several members on here with very nice cars.

You already responded to my post, no need for a second time lol.

You make it out to be like this forum is a bunch of Honda kids that just run their mouths. I’ve been traveling for the past 38 hours, with only a 4hr nap during the whole time so sorry if I came off as a d-bag. But since you already think I’m a douche, I’ll continue. You have posted more ignorant statements on here than just about anyone I’ve seen except for PJB, our resident condescending domestic guy. This isn’t the first time you nonchalantly posted about the maturity of the forum or what they drive, when you’re very similar except for what you drive.

i am 21 asswipe

awhh yea

few weeks ago, i got into siena this past semester

BS

no i really do go to siena tho

You started it…I never said anything about you or “nice” cars. I’m sure there are a ton of “nice” cars. Plus, this isn’t the first time I have posted and people chime in as if I was talking about them personally. There have been a bunch of people that like to read a little too far into what I write. I simply stated that I have run into a member or two on here that have fast hondas and gave them their props…nothing against them. No need to come to anyone’s rescue because I wasn’t calling anyone in particular out.

http://i51.tinypic.com/fjjbjn.jpg

No you started it!

bars next saturday

Your right…I was asking for a few members to be idiots.

depends if im working and yeaaa

shut up jerky

Guess you knew I was talking about you! Way to finally get into Siena when your 21…hopefully you graduate before your 30, it’s pretty expensive to go there!

Petes big head ass aint 21

chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll OUT

:rofl calm down you arent going to find it easy with these guys if you dont

god damnnn niggs ! :lol:lol

E-penis contest.

Gogo.