F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

Sounds like you need a clutch, you sure wherever you dropped the car off didnt have some fun with your car?

Sounds like they took it for a F1 test drive

Idk, the guy who took it for a drive is like a 60 something yr old man, just doesnt seem like the type to beat on it, but I guess you never know lol, when I worked for Infinity when I was 18 I took my work shirt off and picked bitches up in the G37 convertible for hours and came back and no one ever knew I was gone lol.

why are they curved like the letter C?

Not really sure, to be honest, this is only the second car I’ve personally ever taken to get dyno’d and dont know how to read anything but the end power/tq… I remember Morgan sounding surprised about the torque being so “instant” but thats about it.

The car Bob brought over made good power over OEM. There was not that much work involved and it was not absurdly expensive, either. I dont know much beyond that, I’m not a BMW guy. Have you checked for feedback on BMW forums? I kinda only know Audi/VW/Porsche tuners.

and who is that votvot

I think the guy who works at Autohaus that brought that 335 into synapse to have it dynod before and after and got a 73whp gain?

on a turbo car, yes

Oh I didnt mean I was gonna get those kinda gains, just trying to tell him who the guy was, at this point if I get a 15hp gain id be more than happy.

Looks like morgan let off for a second right in the beginning and then punched it again.

is that bad that he did that? You think the numbers could have been higher if he didnt?

no. and that’s not why the plot is all curly-cued like that either. ask the guy who dyno’d it why, I’m pretty sure he’s explained it on here before. or someone has. has to do with the smoothing or something? IDK.

the curley-q at the beginning is just the dyno loading… many times you don’t see it on the graph b/c the tuner will start recording 500-1000 rpm later than what ever rpm he sets the dyno to load :thumbup any chance for the “after” dyno today?

yeah love4boost you should head up there today… I’ll be up there around 330-4 and would like to meet you hahah

im gonna give them a call right now and see

I’ll be there at 2pm, if anyones around feel free to join.

APR, GIAC, Unitronic, AWE, Stasis, MTM, you know the deal

love4boost, did you see the video’s i posted of that blue BMW on the dyno?

yea