F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

Dyno done…

fuck f1 tuning

lol

hhhahahahahaha do tell dave brown

was gonna wait for Dyno sheet but w.e… 2 horsepower increase lol. Torque DID go up 25ft pounds but I wanted the power! I will not be going back for another F1 tune, pretty dissapointed.

great find! now go get your money back

really? just 2? how’d that happen?

After
http://i56.tinypic.com/qqqwid.jpg

Before
http://i52.tinypic.com/w6vtc.jpg

ahhh mang that is bs def get $ bak or pipe bomb time

Bro, the first pull I LOST horsepower lol…

go get you money back NAOW

on the phone with them now lol…

dude requested to remain anonymous so I wont blow his shit up but some guy just pm’d me saying he works for f1 tuning and that they def made a mistake. He told me the guys name in Italy that writes the tunes and shit and I confirmed that with Autohaus, he seems to think they’ll correct it without any problems… He also told me for non turbo cars the realistic power gains should have been 10% in hp and 15% in torque… I def didnt gain 29hp lol.

Wow, sketchy shit going on there. Post on every forum you know. That’s some BS marketing.

lol, maybe if they dont refund me.

Give em a chance to make it right see if they will discount you for down time of your car and pay for your next dyno pull.

As I predicted, no gainz and loss of wallet thickness.

WAT is going on in here?!?!

cliffs?

loveforboost (dave) wanted to see if f1 tunings power claims were really true (30% increase in horsepower, 40% increase in torque). did a baseline dyno at synapse and sent his car to autohaus for tooning. Got car back, car feels different in a not so good way. went for dyno session 2, gained 2 wheel horsepower and 25 ftlbs of torque. talked to f1 tooners on phone, they said they made a mistake. they are hopefully going to make it right.

I am the Operations Manager for AutoHaus. There is no reason for bashing or all this pointing of fingers.

1. You guys are out of line by saying or suggesting or saying that AutoHaus mistreated or “gave a test drive” to anyones car. We have some very nice cars and we dont need to beat on anyones cars. We have a positive reputation and we are great people. We dont need to be bashed or threatned by anyone with “pipe bombs”
  2. Please show where anyone was ever promiced 30% HP gain on a NA car. I think you took the info you wanted and pieced it together to provide everyone false info.
  3. please provide proof / receipt of a “brand new” cluch installed. I noticed on a previous post you mentioned your clutch was slipping or burning.

I will gladly sort this out tomorrow morning and call you back as I told you.

I am not a pro at this or at F1 myself. I am new to this business and to my position with AutoHaus. I am not doubting your dyno pulls but like I said I think its at least fair to let us get with F1 and sort it out before you go plastering negative things on the net…

-Rob

nothing bad said about AutoHaus itt. Just people skeptic about power increase on a basically stock n.a motor. and for good reasons! :lol waiting to see if f1 makes it right.

Nah, a few people were thinking the autohaus guys took daves car for a fun run and thats why his clutch feels weird…his defense of autohaus is appropriate IMO