F150>Cobra R>Z06

or the Ford GT

JUNK JUNK JUNK AND JUNK

Agreed!! :thumbup

Yeah, they were supposed to be a secretary’s car, mainly the 6 cylinder ones though.
Today the v6’s are still women’s cars

Thats more like a Ferrari competitor though, especially at $150k.

Yeah, what a bargain!!! slower and twice the price!!!

Once again, Id much rather drive a GT than a Z06!! And I dont recall them being much slower stock for stock at all

GT’s just look so sick goin down the road!

A GT just isnt a car youd be able to drive to work and back all the time though. Much more of exotic than a Vette.

Id rather have a Z06 for sure.

Word!

And a Z06/ZR1 is?? Cmon dude. One isnt any less driveable than the other

Z06 more so than the ZR1.
I just couldnt see driving the GT everyday. Its much more of an exotic racecar than a Vette which is more of a driving car.

Agreed!! :thumbup[/quote]

wat

wat wat in the…

wat

huh

TT GT is fuckin’ beast.

just because you are clumsy and awkward doesnt mean a ford GT isnt daily driveable. if i had disposable income id love to DD an exotic just because i could.

yeah but you couldnt because you cant drive

Why can’t people just love fast cars for being fast cars? Why does it matter if they have turbo, SC, or NOS? It’s all the same (meaning extra power). Who gives a crap.

And who gives a crap if GM or Ford is better.

A car is a car. All of them have their pro’s and con’s.

I’m not a fan of American cars in general because I prefer Japanese styling/quality (although from the looks of it, Americans are catching up quick…the new Buick Lacrosse is SWEET), but I’d consider a Kenne Bell Cobra or a newer body style Z06. Those things are gorgeous and sound great.

yes i lack the skills required to drive a vehicle, care to teach me you guiderail destruction master??? :hug