F150>Cobra R>Z06

I will not imagine your pillow, nor will I sleep on it! :lmao

And they slapped the vettes silly in pretty much EVERY performance aspect iirc…

I predict that you ‘imagine’ a pillow on the night of Feb 6th, and then wake up to find a gigantic woman next to you:haha

:rofl Could be possible

true, they were a bit more race oriented then the standard cobra. However powerplant wise they spanked GM with less displacement. So dont start that “you guys need blowers shit”

Z06 > Cobra/GT500 any day all day.

Cobra R>Z06 any day :lol Imo

thats not what we are arguing.

yes. there are people with 2-3 stages who have over 10 grand tied up in the nitrous setup.

people have a bad opinion of nitrous, because some hill billies use it on a stock 2 bolt 350 with a dumpy carb on it and blow up. alot of the big dog nitrous guys build an engine around a specific shot(s) they intend to use. sure they could have gone turbo or blower, but they chose nitrous. its all in how you want to get your power. nitrous is obviously all top end. perfect for a drag car, or highway monster. people are just ignorant and feel like flapping their gums

Nope.

Adam brought up Corvettes and how Cobras “outperformed” them in every aspect…

Agreed, no contest. Mustangs are sold on heritage, Corvettes are sold on performance. Can you even buy a Mustang off the showroom floor without jumping thru hoops that traps higher than mid teens? Seems like that’s been the story for years.

I brought up the Cobra R not regular cobras

Huh? How is having a motor capable of running 9’s stock not a performance feature?? And the new GT500’s trap high teens typically

So what, the Cobra R would get romped by a Z06, or if you want to bring the “special” models in…a ZR1, in a straight line AND around a track without an issue.

Z06’s/ZR-1 will go 9’s with minor work, coming out of the box running 10’s as is. GT500 comes out what, 12.8 @ 113 ROFL!

Ok as always the GM guys gettin butthurt. I was comparing year to year, a 2000 Cobra R(which is was made to perform with the vette as opposed to any other mustang) Vs a C5 Z06. It beat it. Yes, a car 7-9yrs newer with more displacement/technology/and a blower SHOULD walk it for 110K. But this isnt the comparison I was talking about. THey set out to beat the vette that year and did so, naturally they arent going to hold off the vettes for 10 years with the same car…

And what Z06’s go 9’s with “minor” work? Also iirc there is only 1 ZR1 in the 9’s at the moment…

i’d assume a c5 zo6 is a better all around performer than a cobra R with only .4 liters more displacement.

correct me if you think i’m wrong.

Youre wrong lol, as I stated earlier. They outhandle, out stop, and out perform the Z06’s of that year. The only thing they dont do is have a sweet stereo system:lol

ok well thank u!

do you have factual proof to back this statement up?

Id really rather not search for it, but I supose I could :lol

ok, it would help your standings on the argument greatly.

Adam, you do realize that GM did not make a 2000 ZO6, right?