F150>Cobra R>Z06

owned. And outperforming a 2000 Corvette is not impressive! LOL

WOOOO YA COBRA R 4 LYFE

rofl. awesome. sooo a 400hp mustang beats out a 350hp corvette… at… what? double the cost? then 2001 the z06 came out and proceeded to step on fords nuts again… doesnt that suck.

THANKS!

2001 model

Skidpad: C5(.93) R(1.0)
1/4: C5(13.0@115) R(12.7@116)

the 01 z06 is rated at 385 hp IIRC, it was also around 400 lbs lighter then the mustang as well.

Correct, they beat the 2001 ZO6, and trumped the base C5’s obviously.

Riiight

A 385hp mustang beat a 385hp Z06, for around the same price. Tard.

Nope, '01 Z06’s were 385hp 5.7L

evos do .99 on the skidpad and its not full out race car but thats not what were talkin about here.

Can we all agree (the topic changing crew-Me, Adam, K20, etc), that once we get a thread off topic, that we need Brett to change the title?:ponder:haha

my ninja edit wasnt fast enough lol

Ok, the R’s do 1.0+ and arent awd…

retarded arguement, the Cobra R is a limited production model. why is it even compared to anything? how about the normal 99 Cobra TURD vs a 99 Vette? more realistic arugment.

yea so?

Oh, ok so since when is ~$55k the same as ~$46k?

So for ~$9k more you get a big goofy wing & other misc. unnecessary body parts, same horsepower, and a Ford Mustang.

I’d rather be zippin’ around in a 2001 Corvette Z06 for ~$9k less.

change it yourself you bum.

NOT ADAM!

Totally agreed. So a stripper, overpriced, hard to get Mustang BARELY beat a mass produced Corvette (of a different model year) at some performance categories?-not impressed. We’re comparing magazine shit anyway, C5 Z’s have gone wayyy faster than the Cobra R.

No its not. Because the mustang was never meant to compete with teh vette. Hence them making the R…