Fabio Urbano Is Looking For Sponsors For 2009 Race Season!!

Hello everyone my name is Fabio Urbano, I am 20 years old and from Albany New York, and I am looking for sponsors for the 2009 season. I am going to be racing with Brian Graham Racing doing the Formula Ford in Ontario Canada. This will be my first full season of racing. This is my experience I have:

Skip Barber Intro To Racing School-Lime Rock- Formula 1600
                              3 Day  Bridgestone Racing Academy- Racing License- Mosport- Formula 2000
                              1- Race with Bertil Roos Racing Series- Pocono- Formula 2000
                              Bertil Roos Rookie Run Off Race- Pocono- Formula 2000

Now I'm going to do a full season with Brian Graham to gain more experience, and work as hard as I need to, to do good in this series. I am really looking to move up the ladder, from formula ford this year, to formula 2000 next year. My goal is to go as far as possible in racing, and to devote my time to racing. I can offer you publicity through race reports and websites, and also local coverage from your local papers, radio stations. Please let me know what else you need to know about me, Im looking for support for the 2009 season. Hopefully we can work something out!

I can be reached at 518-461-9757

Race Team

http://www.briangrahamracing.com/

Thanks A lot,
                              Fabio Urbano

Best of luck to you. Word of advice - you need to tell your sponsors how their participation ($) will benefit THEM, not you.

I did I said I can offer you publicity through race reports and websites, and also local coverage from your local papers, radio stations and magazines.

Fucking Schalmont kids… :facepalm

who are you?

He’s the local goon.

Best of luck to you man

just someone who doesn’t forget a kid named fabio who wears two different colored cleats haha… either way good luck with racing

:sFi_bat:

good luck! don’t you have/had a black e46 M3? i think we talked on aim a few times… if not, a different fabio.

huh ive talked to that fabio at the lot a few times as well. Wonder if its the same fabio. Anyway good luck man.

i never knew you could pickup sponsors by posting in a forum lmao

i think its a subtle from of begging

yup thats him.