Facebook sucks ie social networking fail

• 1 shift really fills the plate and keeps you busy doing favors for everyone else and having no free time left over

:lol

• 1 here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

but i didnt want to get a FB for a long ass time, and myspace was the only other thing i had and i hate it, fuck that site lol it sold its ass to advertisers and spam

i only got a FB initially to talk with my cousins from aroudn the world as its really a pain in the ass to keep in touch, and since all of them have it, it only made sense for me to finally get it.

WHAT i did realize tho, is that facebook is an awesome way to keep all your photos somewhere that you wont worry about deleting or loosing… its cool because if i want to show anyone pictures of trips i went on or whatever, just load up my facebook and boom there we go… so because of that I like facebook

another thing about the FB shit is that its good for networking, with what i do on web crap and music shit its really become an awesome way to meet new people to work with and all that noise

so yea social networking, you need to be careful on how you use it, used properly its surely an awesome tool that everyone can take advantage of

BUT if its your fucking life and you have no business (literally) on there then stop wasting your pathetic time and G T F O !