Fail!

Understood, but as far as I know it’s legal to post photos of other people’s cars on public roads without blurring them – and its not like anyone can really trace one of these people by their plates. However, I understand where you’re coming from.

I don’t even drive around with a camera, these pics are snapped with my phone – and the S2k pic was posted in the “latest picture thread”, I didn’t just start a thread to post a crappy resolution picture of my car beside an s2k.

Anyways, all I’m trying to do is keep things going on the forum…I used to hangout more on larger forums, where there’s always something to read, look at, laugh at (not just laughing at cars), etc…since SON is a smaller community, there isn’t as much discussion…just trying to populate the forums a bit, and start conversation, etc. Since I’m not that mechanically inclined, and aren’t in the process of building my car, I don’t have too much to talk about.

Usually when I share my photos, and by that I mean photos I’ve taken with a camera and usually post-processed, I’m sharing them because others might enjoy them…i.e. the GT-R spotting, track day pictures, latest pictures of my car, etc…posting pics of funny looking “ricers” is just something to kill time or whatever, maybe get a small laugh out of some people.

Anywhoo, I’ll try to keep these to a single thread.