Fail!

Gay, but il bet my legs its cleaner than majority of the cars on this site

Not as bad as a Tiburon, but:

And no, he didn’t do an RB swap.

Well at least it’s a Nissan… But that GTR symbol ruins the look of the car anyways. Doesn’t fit in. Who would do that :S

It helps the new drivers…

The main thing I hate about people like the owner of that Teg is the attitude. People with non-ricey cars have it too, but every single ricer seems to have it. You know what I’m talking about too, the kinda person that stares your car down. When I see another cleanly modded car, I give a little nod, or wave, or thumbs up, or whatever, because I like and respect what they’ve done with it. Ricers always hate, it’s what defines them as ricers.

Yea cause most of them be down with the hood, represent :wink:

And I thought it was just me that knew that! Very, very true. It drives me insane. It pisses me off even more now then ever, because these ricers are now driving more and more 240’s. Not even just 240’s, any Nissan or rwd import. They rev the shit out of their cars in pathetic attempts to drift in parking lots and around corners on the road.

They WILL ruin it for us all…again.

i saw a front lip on a van today. i tried to snap a pic but it turned off. i could not tell if it was a joke.