fail

and i saw this black formula cruisin down clinton st at about 6:30pm, sounded like it had a blower, i had my system pretty high in my car and when you drove by the sound of your car surpassed my system. whose ever car it was, :tup: bad ass ride

was it blue?

i thought this was gonna end with, I came home with x car because the girl wasnt home.

lol:D

that’s funny, because last time I went out for pootang, I actually got it. I wasn’t side tracked by a car with a blower
:meh2:

and i’d say she was a solid 8.5-9.0

ok… i said i seen the car at 6:30, and i just came home at 8:30 :2fingers:

naw it was black, forgot to add that, i think he/she/owner lives near mineral springs cuz thats where i ended up, and when i left the car was on a side street (i think)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IT IS YOU SAID YOU SAW THE CAR AT 6:30... are upstate schools really this bad?

when are you supposed to say the word seen then?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061018001901AAh4GcZ

have you seen this car before…

no but i’ve seen it now
hahaha j/p

well now i know :tup:

I’ve seen this happen before. I learned about it in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

sick dawn, iv’e got a regents diploma with advanced designation and 95% paid scholarship for 4 years to niagara university? how far have you gotten in life

Sure it wasn’t dark blue with some nice CCW’s?

edit…

Nevermind, not gunna bother

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!! BECOME A FUCKING TEACHER IF YOU WANT TO GRADE PEOPLE ON THEIR GRAMMAR!!:retard:

it was probably chucks car, very very dark blue. thing is retarded loud! its like a 747 taking off

AHHHH SCREAMING!!!

“went out for pootang came back with a big black dildo in my ass”

Oooooh. I have a Regents Diploma too. And I went to Medaille and I’m going to Fredonia in the fall. Didn’t get a scholarship though, so I guess I’m st00pit.