failvis again

:rofl

Guess I don’t just understand it. Why does a company who is employing people owe an explanation when they fire someone? Everyone is such babies its a private business they can do what they want. Even if its not private they still shouldn’t need to have a reason.

And how is it the governments job to say without just cause? Really? So if i think a person isn’t good for my business for some reason, the government is now telling me i HAVE to keep them?

What part of at-will employment do you gaggles not understand.

the main problem came from the wordage used to “sell” duke the job that falvis used, then it was falvis who told duke AFTER he got fired that the work was not needed.

thats the short version, and the only version you need to care about.

Langan has,was, and continues to be very fair priced, and easy to deal with, and upfront dealership. I’ve seen multiple times where a customer is walked into the shop to show them the problem and have the repairs well explained. no reason to stay away

Just had Jason pull my radio out for me yesterday for free… so far so good with Langan

otay

going to bump this thread in light of recent events… shocking how i knew of its demise months ago and i was told i was crazy… riiight. im pretty sure i nailed this one with chrysler/jeep going bye bye and vw shut down temporarily at least… yeah… just sayin…:dunno:retardclap

Not one person gives a Fuck what u think .

go sniff some coats

Lol

only somebody like him would bump up something like this

Nice prediction Nostradumbass.

changes are coming, thats all at this point can be said. If your saying you “called it” as in you knew this was all coming, then you would be all the more excited to stay.

at this point, everyone in the service side is excited

edit oh and there is no temporary shut down at all happening

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I almost forgot about this :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Cliffs?

Kid is a degenerate and is constantly getting fired from jobs and is a complete waste of air.

Tell him suttin he don’t know lol

It NEVER gets old.