Fair Market Value of my car?

well I see turnkey 9 sec hondas sell for $15-20k, and the book on the cars themselves is only $1500.

Remember every ass has its seat.

this is true for a car with I/H/E and a bodykit… not a fully built race motor. Did you even read the mods that he has?

I sold a DISASSEMBLED 91 240sx for 13 grand. It books at about 1200

I agree to post it now for 10k or whatever and just wait it out. If you’re not intent on selling it right away, this way you can wait 8 months no prob. in that amount of time maybe someone willing to pay that amount of money will come forth

i gotta get my car on the dyno this year, ive really been dragging my ass on that

500 whp should net you 10-11k

right but you sold it to someone looking for that. I ment if hes just selling it to anyone and not someone into that kinda thing expect less. obviously someone into his kinda car is going to appreciate his car more then anyone else.

cars are a great investment. :bloated:

Of course “common” cars are a horrible investment. We all know that.

I am in the same exact boat with my Corrado. It is highly modified and will only bring decent money to an enthusiast who sees the value. I’m sure you already know that, and asking anyone on here, who is not a tib enthusiast, is a waste of time…

eBay works wonders. I agree with putting it on there for like a 10K reserve.

Same with me as the MR2. But I’m ok with that, and realized that the whole way through mod after mod. I’m keeping that car…

Good luck Brian, you def. have a cool, unique, and fast car. I just hope you can get what you want for the car.

The only problem, us Tib owners have very little money, thats why we drive Tibs in the first place.

werd

g/l with the sale… I’m done buying newer cars and sinking $$$ into them… might as well throw it out the window.

building up a 2K dollar POS FTW :tup:

they are two out of three cars i own appreciate in value with the more money I put in them to bring them back to there former glory