Falcon Heavy / SpaceX Launch

I had to check if it were real when I first saw it. It reminded me of the Top Gear shuttle special. He’s spot on about stainless though, extremely cost effective compared to all of the exotic materials out there.

Another interesting video about using stainless:

Bump for today! 4:30pm first manned launch. Not sure where I’ll be watching it from yet, looking for a good link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg&feature=emb_logo

Postponed until Saturday :rocket:

Boom goes the Starship

the landing is the hardest part anyways isnt it?

i recall when they were landing the other rockets back on the platforms in the water that they destroyed a few.

It is. I’m sure they’ll get it right eventually.

I know they successfully land the smaller ones and not trying to start some conspiracy, but it’s weird watching the video. The change of view right as it’s about to explode/lands. As if it was touching down…touching down… Quick change camera view and show an item already standing there exploding.
Again, I know that’s not the case, just how it comes off in that video. (Call all feed and switch just before it explodes)

Pretty damn impressive regardless if it exploded or not. Obviously this will teach them the mistakes for the next go, which I’m sure we will see successfully land. So incredible.

Great. :expressionless:

And President Joe Biden is making his space policy preferences increasingly clear: America will remain grounded for the time being

Bump!

Posting through space over Starlink right now from the middle of nowhere. Just made a few video calls and the web is running legit :ok_hand:

2 Likes

that’s pretty cool!

I wish he would have named it skynet.

3 Likes

People would lose their minds if that happened. Would have been the ultimate troll to the tinfoil hat wearing people.

1 Like

lol guess I can put this here

This is going to be awesome

1 Like

Just waiting …

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/essays-and-commentaries/starship-and-superheavy-ready-for-launch-but-still-blocked-by-the-white-house/

1 Like

He has a huge X painted on his back.

When watching Oppenheimer i couldnt help but think of the similarities to what happened to him to elon.

1 Like

Punn intended?