Fallout 4

I love the fallout series and I am really excited to hear this is coming out soon. I will be buying this as soon as it comes out for sure.

https://youtu.be/D5esyZPt5Jo

I actually watched that live on twitch. I’m looking forward to it. You can also get the Fallout Shelter app for both Apple and Android devices now

Dear bethasda. Suck my left nut. 3 days of fucking around with fallout 4 and i cannot get this shit to work. Horrible mouse lag was my first issue. No problem i know they have a history of buggy games. I search and find the fix for that. So after unlocking the frame rate to fix unplayable mouse lag i am presented with frame tearing so bad i cant play the game. 2 days of trying to fix that and i give up. I did come up with the resolution of playing in a windowed mode to my ati software will use vsync to eliminate the issue.

Dont be a bitch and play in window mode you say? That was my plan. The problem is i have a 4k display and woult like to use it. The windowned resolution is restricted to 1080p equivlent. So i said fuck it i will drop my 4k desktop res to 1080 and rock on. The problem is i clicked on the wrong fucking resolution and not i have this nice unsupported message. I guess window or ati decided to fuck everyone and not have the default to previous resolution after 15 sec and i dont know to restore my fucking desktop resolution so i can use my computer. I am fucking heated right now.

Off topic but halo 5 runs smooth as silk. Aside from a few users with twc having issues with docsis 3 modems and forcing some back to docsis 2.

First World Problems.

Runs perfect on my Xbox one, but that’s none of my business. :slight_smile:

I was just starting to think they made it too easy because I hadn’t been dying much then I stumbled across a mutant stronghold. After getting my ass handed to me 5 or 6 times I decided to head back to Sanctuary and even the odds a little. You mutants might think you’re badass when you catch me in my light weapons and armor exploring gear, but tonight I’m coming back with power armor, a mini-gun and my fat man nuke launcher.

Same here the no lagging or mouse problems with xbox one lol.

Im level 10 and i feel like i get killed often and easily. I usually sneak around. I get killed by the ghouls and the zombie dogs lol

worth the purchase?

the game is sweet but the mouse lag annoys the fuck out of me. The best I can get it is running 300ms behind (best guess) For PC I would not purchase until it gets patched. From what I read skyrim had similar issues and those never got resolved. This is on the same game engine so I don’t know if it will get resolved.

I have been playing fallout 4 a good bit recently, and I have been powering through the side effects from removing the frame limiter, and the game crashing every 2 or 3 hours and I just live with the fact that this is just how the game is going to be. A new update was just downloaded today and now the game is broken. I don’t know what happened but the textures are all fucked up and I can’t see many of the walls. It is similar to using noclip in doom back in the day where everything just gets smeared all over the screen if you were outside of a wall.

One of my all time favorite games but I play on an Xbox One and didn’t have to deal with all the bugs somedude has been having.

My only complaint is I went heavy on the weapon modding tree and rifleman perks and the game got a little too easy with some of the ridiculous weapons I built. My max modded double projectile combat rifle with all my perks was basically a god mode gun by the time I got around to finishing the main story quest.

I saw it on slickdeals for $40 for xbone or ps4 today and I don’t think you can go wrong for that price.