Family in Need- please consider going/ donating

Please consider going to the below event or donating. The Reinemann’s (David Cunniff’s sister & brother in law) are our very close friends. We have been doing as much as we can for them & the rest of the Cunniff family. If you are available this day please consider coming by to donate.

Please NO CSBS in this thread We consider these people our family and I will not tolerate any negativity right now.

What: Fundraiser for David Cunniff’s Family
When: Saturday March 8, 2014
Where: Vischer Ferry Fire Station 1- 360 Riverview Road
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm

The Cunniff family is in need of some major repairs to their home. As most of you know Trooper David Cunniff passed away right before Christmas and went to be with the Lord. He leaves behind his wife, Amy and their sons Caleb (who has SMA) and Zach. We are trying to raise the funds to cover the materials that need to be purchased. Come shop for a great cause. There will be many business donating their commissions at this event- Thirty-One, Mary Kay, Partylite, Pampered Chef, Origami Owl, MarEle Boutique Accessories and more. I will update as I add more vendors. There will also be baked goods, pizza and beverages for sale. We will also be having a large amount of raffle items including items from each of the vendors at the event and the new American Girl doll Isabelle. Please contact me if you would like to donate or participate in this event. Watch for updates as new vendors are added and raffle items are added. The raffle items will be posted on this page and if you are unable to attend the event but want to participate in the raffle items you will be able to do so. Thank you for helping me bless this family.

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1395877717332175/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Trace, did you guys setup a GoFundMe page? Be a good idea here for sure. Local family raised $40K in like 3 days with it.

Just a thought.

Trace or wayne, get a hold of steff and I before yall roll over there and we will come too and donate. March is far away and you know how i am at remembering things.

is there a page to donate to online?

I’m looking into having them create an online page.

GoFundMe page takes 5% of each donation and also takes a 3% “processing fee” for each withdrawal from the fund… not sure if they’d be willing to work with that but we’ll see!

it’s still 92% more than the family may not get from not having a page to send donations to

Didn’t know that, kinda fucked if you ask me. Still it’s a simple way for people to donate and trust me you will get donations if we share the fuck outta it on facebook.

I agree it’s still 92%… but I assumed it’d be nearly free and not take 8% of the funds.

Still better than nothing. Hopefully they can get something set up stat. If they don’t- I’d be willing to collect money on my own and bring it to the event for anyone who would like to donate but can’t go.

paypal account. ask for gift payments. Secure and gift transfers dont get % pulled. if its linked to a checking normal withdrawls are free too.

double check on all the details but thats what i remember is how it works.

I know my boss at Coppola Motorsports will make a donation ! I’ll talk to my boss at my daily job as well .

Tracey are they looking for anybody to donate time to assist with the repairs after the event?

I don’t know the family or the circumstances but if there is Electrical material needed I am willing to donate some of it. I just need a bill of material or an idea of what they may need and I will get it UPS’d over.

Trooper was killed by an 18 wheeler while doing a traffic stop.

Anyone who would like to help/ donate time and or materials please PM me your contact information and I will pass it along to the lady in charge of the event!
There will also be a spaghetti dinner the night before this event (March 7th) from 4-8PM at the Rotterdamn Elks Club- $10/ ticket and it’s eat in or take out. There will also be a raffle at the dinner.

In addition to these events in March- The Reinemann’s (Trooper Dave’s sister & brother in law) are hosting their annual Reinefest as a fundraiser for Amy & the kids. Below is the information regarding the event- if you’re interested I also have tickets available.

Tighten your chin straps. All the usual shenanigans of Reinefest, ATV’s, dirt bikes, Mud trucks, 500’ Zipline, 200’ slip n’ slide into the pond, skeet shooting, and the Bonfire. This year were going to try to add some live bands. We’ll be selling tickets for $30 per person, all proceeds will go to Amy Cunniff and the boys. Kids under 12 are free. We will be providing beer, soda and a pig roast from The WanderingDago. What you should bring: a dish to share so we have lots of snacks for the day, chairs, swimsuit if interested in water activities, an off road vehicle if you want to utilize the trails and a camper/tent if you would like to spend the night. More details to follow.

Just wanted to check in and remind everyone this event is this SATURDAY. The Facebook event has been updated to include numerous vendors that will be there. There will also be Tracey Treats as well as many other baked goods and pizza available.

Many of the vendors are set up so you can order items online if you cannot make it to the event.

Hope to see everyone Saturday.

Big thanks to Mikey B’s Wife Dee and his sister in law for coming out Saturday- hope you enjoyed all the baked goods Mikey! All in all it was a great weekend for the Cunniff family- the spaghetti dinner Friday was a HUGE hit and this event was also a good turnout.

The next event will be Reinefest June 28th. This is by far our favorite annual event of the summer. Beer, good food, off road shenanigans, Wayne running around half naked… tickets are $30 and include bbq from The Wandering Dago, beer and soda. All proceeds from ticket sales will go directly to Amy and the boys. Please let me know if you are interested and want a ticket.

Also- many people have asked about online donating- you can do so through the Signal 30 Fund. When donating be sure to put the Cunniff Family and 100% of the funds will go directly to Amy. https://secure.light-power.com/nystpba/

Thanks everyone- hope to see you all June 28th!

Just to chime in on GoFundMe - we’re using it right now for a shop that had a fire. So far so go and it definitely makes it easy to send out over social media. But we’ll see how things go once our campaign is over.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31944[/ATTACH]