Family Plan v. Verizon

The GF and I both have verizon and pay about 60 each per month. Anyone know if it’s cheaper to join plans somehow?

Evolve?

I would imagine it would be cheaper. Probably just have to cancel one plan, and just add onto the other. I’m sure they can do it so you can still keep your #.

Yeah merge the plans. Figure out what you need on each line and have them work out something custom for your needs. I wish that my phones were only $120 total. I am over $160 for two phones at this point, and have been for a few years now :frowning:

Thanks guys. Are those smart phones/data plans? Neither of us have them, but I plan on getting the droid come Jan or Feb.

why not keep the finances seperate untill your married, i know thats what i would do…

plan on getting engaged in 2010

when we merged, each base plan before was $40/month, but that dropped to $60/month for BOTH once we were in a family plan.

good thing he asked for advice concerning his relationship. oh wait.

but yes, it seems like a good idea. My sister and her husband did this and ended up saving a good bit of cash, they even put my mom on their plan and it worked out great.

Yeah, the only thing you have to remember is that your new every two only applies to the main line…

i know god forbid i gave sound financial advice, especially since new plans have a $350 cancellation fee for a line

well, 350 is only for PDA - esk type phones, not regular ENVs and shit like that

So the new every two is ONLY for the main line or once my GF is eligible she can get hers as well? I do agree with the relationship advice however. Lol

I’m not so sure about that, I just bought 2 new phones for my parents at the 2-year contract price and I got my phone about 2 years ago on the same way. my sister is the one that holds the account. We have been on the same plane for some time now. I’m getting the droid at the end of january when I am able to get a new phone at the 2 year contract price again.

enV Touch FTL :fail: