Fans of the Philadelphia Eagles

No… but thats because I don’t take any car racing seriously. I’m a team sport guy in general and I love the sport of football.

Lol, you mean Intel Lance! And, to be honest and off topic…Intel currently out-performs AMD :slight_smile: I still choose AMD, but I can admit defeat of ma boyz!

Yeah we just like to nickname ourselves Pentium… keep it real. I don’t know shit about computers/processors hahah

Lol, understandable then. I guess I’m just not a team player type of person so that might explain my whole issue with the situation at hand.

For the record, I don’t take racing seriously either. I just have to win them all.

Word, I can understand that and respect peoples choices, but Il tell yah, being in a stadium full of screaming people who all love the same team as you is something I couldn’t put into words.

No, I understand that. It’s like my goons and I and the rest of the spectators all at an Anberlin concert singing and slamming each other to out favorite song/s. Prob a similar situation :thumbup

I honestly am no longer going to be able to communicate with most of you on this forum after reading some of these ridiculous posts.

Pretty much

You’re a tool for making another shift name, and a bigger tool for calling it Leonidas.

Who do you talk to anyway Leo? Lol. You just drink!

rightttt… yah you got it. don’t listen to leogaydus

Ahahahaa:bowdown

Well that was easy

Hey look, the kid with the limited vocabulary is acting hard on the internet again.

Haha I wouldn’t call that acting hard at all, I would just deem it calling it as I see it.

Lol. Touche.

Lol. Have any Absinthe lately?

After that horrible game yesterday i am still proud to call myself a Giants fan.

you guys are a bunch of fucking goons special mini sean

Coming from you that statement holds no validity