Fast and the Furious 3 PREVIEW

people who knock drifting can’t drift because it’s above their skill level. it’s about keeping control of a car that is on the edge of control or already past the edge of control. it’s extremely difficult and extremely fun to do… unless all you like is drag racing. and then my friend, nothing can help you.

of course, this means absolutely nothing because quik > all forms of driving

It actually looks like a decent action flick but nothing should be implyed from it

drifting is the special olmypics of racing

fuck a drifting

must have envy, :jerkit: to your favorite hotness

stupid movie

ill pay to see it in the theater.

i like how people get their panties all in a bunch over a movie, not just here either :slight_smile: as you can imagine the 240sx forums all over the land are going crazy about this movie.

its all fun though :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Why dont you go watch D1 drifting from Japan…some of the top cars are team TOYOs 2005 Mustang and Rhys Millen driving the RMR GTO

Falken Big Block drift 69 Camaro

Falken Drift Mustang GT (not sure if supercharged or turbocharged, but i see an FMIC.)

Mopar’s Drift Viper

I’ll go watch it at Moon drive-in theater and drink tons of beer to make it worth watching. For $8 see two movies too :rofl:

yup. FNF3 pittspeed drive in meet :x:

you better beleive I’ll be rocking the graphics from the original orange supra on my car when this movie comes out :rofl:

hahah got to show support man!

the americans are gonna be a foot taller than everyone else on set :kekegay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not a bad idea actuallly. Maybe change the FNF3 part but I like the drive-in meet idea.

since its a car movie ill go see it but im not especially a fan of drifting but i dont hate it either

you just jealous because your car is wrong wheel drive. they only drifting you can do is with lunch trays! :rolleyes:

grip > drift

rear wheel drive: obsolete since 1959.

imagine that. you have an opinion totally opposite of mine :zzz: