Fast and the Furious 3 PREVIEW

indeed… you’re my exact opposite…

the wrong wheel drive, the pink shirts, the sex with men… it all makes sense now. :wink:

funny :slight_smile: atleast im not a bandwagon 240sx owner anymore, i think others have taken that title from me :boink

rear wheel drive: obsolete since 1959.

You are kidding, right?

Hmm. FWD better than RWD. Drifting sucks more than drag racing. Domestics are better than imports. Did I miss anything?

Maybe we should set up an informal event some Thursday when Beaverun has an test and tune session. Everybody throws in $50.00 and we have a combined autocross/drift session where the top three finishers split the pot. That way we’ll see who’s all talk and who has some skills.

hahahahahaha, no

rwd is far superior to fwd.
Didn’t we have this argument a few months ago? :smiley:

way too many variables to ascertain an individual’s amount of skill through that type of competition unless we all drive the same vehicle under the same conditions.

Jimmy :slight_smile:

how about put your drift car up against a 1320 car?

if i had a car that could drift… and a safe place for it… id have to say id probally be out wasting some tires off!

if RWD was superior, the manufacturers wouldn’t have product lines that are predominantly FWD/AWD.

waiting for someon to post picture of the bigwheel saying I learned at a young age FWD sucks

it’s all preference, but in a place where it snows FWD prevails.

a crx hf is faster than an rx7 in six inches of snow.

i didnt have any issues with my truck last year in the snow or the mustang this year in the snow we got.

That picture was made by me. royalties should go to me

:bash:

http://jarrod.miller.idx.com.au/macros/fwd_sucks.jpg

chad had a colord one i think as his avatar, and i seen it other places on the net

without any watermarks its not yours

its mine, thier are plenty of different variations :rolleyes:
not hard to remove shaggy from the lower left hand.

how about put your drift car up against a 1320 car?

I don’t have a drift car but I’d easily kick your ass on the autocross course in my 1.5 automatic Civic sedan.

talking shit and owns a 4 door civic :bowrofl: i could care less about doing autocross right now…enough said

if RWD was superior, the manufacturers wouldn’t have product lines that are predominantly FWD/AWD.

Do you honestly not see the difference between cars that are mass produced for the docile mainstream public, and cars which are designed with performance in mind?

Front wheel drive IS better than rear wheel drive for daily driving which may include bad weather…the same way a gas sipping 140hp motor is better for commuting then a gas guzzling 350hp motor…but being that this is a performance site, I thought we were discussing things in the arena of peformance.

talking shit and owns a 4 door civic i could care less about doing autocross right now…enough said

I didn’t want to totally humiliate you by driving my Z car so I thought I’d give you some sort of a chance but showing up in a beater.