Fast Motorsports FRC simple combo great results

very good info here. i admire your honesty. :thumbup awesome numbers then and id love to see more real world results like this man! cant wait to learn a thing or 2 when u come to ny.

so when are you coming up here again?? lol

Looks like he will be in this region in mid April…

What she said lol

I cant wait!!!

Not bad at all. If a Corvette suited my personality better, I’d definitely be driving one!

good shit!

Looks like he will be in this region in mid April…

Sweet cant wait till mid april,i hope to have something after the house then.

bump…

still coming up??!

Yes I am working on getting dates setup and will create a new post soon.

Right now it looks like Brandon will be up here April 15-26th

perfect!

Yep! Been waiting to tune your car man! that thing should rip good once im done along with driving a million times better.

Heard there is some good talk about me and cars I will be doing

Drew let me know when you go! ill cruise with u

do you tune LT1?
if so i have a car that i may or may not have when you’re in our area, it is a 94 camaro with a powerdyne supercharger. PM me if u can, if i sell the camaro between now and then i should have a c5 with exhaust that ill be looking to have tuned. let me know thru pm so we can talk. thanks brandon

Impressive. Big numbers from small cams and stock heads is exactly what I like to see.

I have a buddy that is having a Torque V3 cam being installed in his 04 GTO early April…and depending when you come up here, he wants you to tune his car also.

I have been driving my car for the last 3 days, I cant wait to have it run better!

sorry, I dont cruise with slower cars then me, yet alone Fords.

LOLL

whats wrong with your current tuner guy?

You wont cruise wit me? You forget where ya came from?
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv336/evilkal09/Camaro019.jpg

read through the last few pages in this thread and let me know if you figure it out.

Brandon clearly went over it sense I emailed him my tune…