FAST motorsports in Albany, NY (Attn: All LS vehicles)

Just a few teaser photo’s

lol did someone steal my car??

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac32/fastune/whtcamero.jpg

lol did someone steal my car??

PM Replied.

L:IdiotsL

ummm… can i give my right nut for the syclone :excited

Must be an inside joke i will learn about

There are like 10 cars that look like this rolling these streets and I know 5 of them

ha ha? lol

If you would have caught me in october I would have given it to you

makes me cry inside… lol clean looking sy anyways

I will be sure to post pics once it comes out of hibernation again.

So there are a few people interested already.

Is there any more questions or concerns you guys have for me?

Looks like I will be doing an extended stay in the albany area and we can discuss options if you would like.

when are you going to be up here???

most likely February I think…

Why not warmer weather and when peoples cars will be out on the road?

thats what hes doing…

Well Katie is saying February which is not warm weather

yeah you could say that :frowning:

Talked to andrew on the phone tonight for a little while about his car.

I wont be coming out till either the beginning or end of march. Need to make sure the roads are good and the cars are out. If it were just for the tbss’s i know people wouldnt car but I would like to do a bunch of the cars too like andrew’s and know we need a little temp and time

So any feedback as to when all the cars will be out and ready?

My brothers Camaro can be put back on the road when ever but in cold weather its just going to burn out so the warmer the better. Plus the salt will be rinsed off the road after a couple rain falls

march? you plan on nice weather in march??? u must not realize this is the great north east.

:facepalm

dude where have you been? The last few years in the dead beat of winter we have had times where a week straight hits 60*

Good weather in march is very possible. Its not so much good weather. Its exactly what PSi2high said…its all about the salt on the roads…so in march, if its just warm enough and rains enough to get the salt off, most of us will be in business.

ur crazy. march we still have snow and chances of snow/ice storms.

Honestly, I thank you guys for the suggestions. That is the whole reason Katie put it up here to help me help you all. There is not a date set yet because I was looking for feedback like this as to when is best for you all to get me out there. First week of April better?

yea normally its pretty nice by april