Fat ugly slut for sale looses her fucking mind

Please tell me how I flip flop? First yr was alright, second full yr was pretty much me trying to get rid of her, some weeks I gave up for a little bit and other weeks I tried hard again, im sorry that youve never experienced this kind of situation but if you did youd realize its a pretty hard task, especially when your trying to date someone else and you dont want this physco bitch ruining it… As for the jail time, if you read you would see that I said the only way I can get paid under insurance or so I was told is if she was arrested, hence why I changed my mind from not wanting her arrested to wanting her arrested… The end result however is that I got the title back for the car I fronted her the cash for, took whatever cash she had on her and her 55" lcd… She has agreed to pay me a remaining $500 within 3 weeks… As said below, Ned as well as other people can confirm the story, but im not in the mood to make you believe a fucking story im posting on a car forum.

I dont fuck her all the time and certainly not for money, that was a 1 time deal… I told her first Id be her friend without sex and that didnt work so I told her I wanted to be nothing and that REALLY didnt work.

Hows that? cop didnt ask model, yr or get vin on the bmw at all. im 99.9% sure if I pay out of pocket which im prolly gonna do there will be no record on my car fax/autocheck.