Fat ugly slut for sale looses her fucking mind

not consecutive…FTL

BAN 3

sorry this is for the countless shitty ass cell phone pics, I had to do it.

If David was obsessive over her, why the fuck would HIS car get SCREWDRIVER’D.

Just saying.

Ban ban ban. Sandbag people in attempt to hit that shit? Low dude. Ban again.

ban 2

ban 3

3 in a row. Mods… make it happen.

I actually believethis in a way. My guess is he is all nice to her and treated her like a gf for the longest time then to get shift approval her filled her in on the things he was going to do and say and then did them and now that is why she has finally flipped. I don’t think we are getting even 40% of the story

in for the ban of justin230940340

This may be true, but you still have to agree that she is bat shit crazy. She paid him to have sex with her, she comes over and literally begs for sex from him, and apparently, with proof given is a stalker as well.

I had a girl once who exhibited similar sexual behavior. Needless to say she eventually spent time in a mental hospital and I learned a very valuable lesson. I am not saying there isn’t more to the story but we all have to agree the bitch is nuts.

At the police station I had to deal with a nutjob who I couldn’t get off the phone or eventually leave the station. She said that this guy was stalking her and causing all this damage. The bitch was calling and sending him letters to his job certified mail. She would follow him to bars, and would harass him in public. He had her kicked out of the bar, and she tried to get him arrested for assault. We eventually had her parents come in to pick up this girl. Despite him getting Orders of Protection, she still continued to try and contact him and then contact us when shit went sour.

Moral of story, bitches be crazy.

Wrong… and justin im not trying to stRt any problems but u txt that whore all the time and sent her a shirtless picture of urself, id call tht trying to get w her… i honestly really hope u succeed

:rofl

I’m not trying to start shit either…I just heard what I said from an outside source…and I texted her twice…grand total…and yes it was a shirtless pic…but it was only the very top of my shoulders up…if the bottom MILLIMETER was chopped off…you would never have known that there was no shirt there…

Yeah I usually send pics with my shirt off to girls I don’t wanna fuck…

merry Christmas shift, this is going to get good

Damn should of followed this thread more closely haha