Fatal accident in Colonie

Yeah that’s his username. I was reading the chat messages we had on facebook not too long ago, he was telling me about his girl problems or whatever and damn, I said some ironic shit i can tell you that.

We can cry all day and night, and yeah it sucks for me too but let me tell you fuckers that you need to appreciate the people you already know in your life while they are still alive.

That’s why I dont get some of these people , the same mother fuckers who were beefing with a person when they were alive… talking like… “im gona think about you everyday, you were the nicest person I ever knew”

If he was the nicest person you ever knew, then you should of said it… you’re telling him when he’s dead now what the fuck good does that do him now?

That’s just a generalization, I’m not talking about chris only…

I really honestly don’t get it. I have no idea why you keep continuing on with your fucking bullshit, I’m a nice man and you’re making me want to slap babies in africa dude…

So as far as me trying to understand what the hell is wrong with you, you’re right… I DON’T GET IT.

anyways, RIP to the deceased