FBod vs. Honda Shootout

jltalon,…what does ur car consist of?

ill race any honda in the mid 13s,

i can predict it now tho , dig i win , roll i lose :slight_smile:

i wouldnt mind racing u , but it would have to happen soon but i dont c it happening since my financial state is rocky for the next few weeks

on a side note since i dont care about my financial state when it comes to my car my cam may be going in soon and that just makes the odds for favorable to me lol

Ugh I see no good coming from this. Racing a honda is like racing a girl. If you win, there is nothing to brag about; if you lose then you better not let your friends find out. The cars that really want to play are around, and easy enough to find, so make it happen in real life.

pwnd

:wstupid:

An organized event??..meh, prolly won’t happen. Will Team uncle Benz and Team badazz have their rematch, yes they will. Will it be televised…probably, on Fox with the little pointers that call out the speed. We’ll put Onyx up on a roof somewhere.

I meant boosted black integras.:lol: sorry

so what is this like team badazz vs turbo’d uncle ben’s?

this is like a whole bunch of talk. It would be a good idea if there were no such things as excuses or BS…

Turbo teg? Uncle Pirates? NO THANX!!!

dear beck…

1. the big, heavy chrome wheels on my car now , weigh less then the stock wheels that i have on in the winter…
  2. i do have stuff done to my engine recently.
  3. cant wait till the winter when i pull out my engine in the car and put something a little bit bigger
    and
  4. are ur rear seat avaible, i saw the video and u didnt have them in…
    5.and someone said they wanted the v-6 camaros and firebirds to step up…im game

beck took his seats out for about an hour.

u better be puttin a ls1 in your car over the winter.

1. youre wheels suck
  2. its still a v6. what could you haave possibly done?
  3. we dont race in winter
  4. im sure his rear seat can go in without much of an issue. can anyone even fit in your rear seat??
  5. somoe said they wantd slower fbods. nobody said v6.

game over

present and accounted for

but not for long :snky:

I think a good theme song for this thread would be deuling banjo’s :biglol:

:tup: to some good runs (hopefully)

i’ve had 4 people in my car many times with no problem…

are they midgets??? i know in my fbod my 5’2 105 pound g/f hs trouble sitting comfortably in the back.

civic hatches have lots of room in back

yea hatches are actually really roomy inside, i was suprised when i got mine

It came from the factory with a 2.2, even says so on the sticker that covers the fan :gotme:

For some reason though, the last 2.2 I race, I smoked pretty bad, like an easy bus langth+