Eclipse and My old black mesh rims

Since this is now everyones bussnies and i have to keep writing shit to not make myself look like a :retardclap…

i left out that part of our agreement (bc i wanted the car and i wasnt driving back to boston again) was to get temp tags for 30 days bc he had misplaced the title. The temp tags were on the car from him in case people wanted to test drive it. He only has one dealer plate and that was 1 1/2 away on his wifes car. They were one day old, and i made the agreement to have the tags as long as i get the title in the same amount of time. Just got back from the D.A. both her and my dad think hes trying to get insurance money or something outta the deal. funny thing is he would only get a couple hundred more. not to mention he has to pay the towing company for the tow and storage. cuz i for one am not paying that. So in a sence its kinda my fault i didnt get the title there. i guess im just to trustworthy of people.

They “detained” (handcuffed) me in the back of a rotterdam suv for about 15 minutes. and both of us going back and forth with information. He let me go, and kept my licence and all the documents i had given him about the car. and then we talked step by step the way i bought it. he called the supervisor and i was let go. Im actually leaving shortly to goto find out whats what with the PD. When i talked to the D.A she said i might not get the car back for a while, depending on how long this goes. If i wanted to avoid this whole thing, i could get my money back from the car since i have a recipt saying i paid the amount, both of us signed and dated. and its one of his dealership forms, and he gets the car.