Eclipse and My old black mesh rims

2nd gen Eclipse GS rims… (i think i just posted this…??)anyways.
~Set of 4.
~they have no tires, (trust me you wouldnt want them anyways… :rofl)
~I do have 2 Hankook icebears ill throw in. i think there 225/55/16. 50% tread left
~5x114.
~Good condition on all. i think 1 has minor curb rash.

15in Unknown brand Black mesh w/chrome lip
~4 brand new Falken Azenis. one has 30% tread left all others are 70-~80%.
~4x114.
~Good condition. on all 4
~i think i might sand blast the mesh, and repaint. all 4 has the paint peeling, as a P.O lame attempt to paint them.
~The only thing they say is superlight. ill have to look into it more.

I have these up in CL/Nico/(when i get back) DSM tuners. Ive already gotten offers on both sets. Pm me for pics/offers.

hmm wierd, what are you going to use on your car? and i havent seen pics of this new car you say you have and now i have 2 busted ass cars and no fucking jack!!! X10

stock rims? duh

and i fucking told you im buying you a jack. stop getting all huffy and look for one! you said your dad wanted to upgrade… so look!

looking right now…i need a jack yesterday now that i have to drop a fucking motor on the sentra maybe

o god. i heard about that (myspace) my first thought was either you blew it up or you sucked water in your intake like you said you were going over a puddle

get on aim.

prob did both a little bit and if u didnt get this on aim here you are

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/Compare?storeId=10153&catalogId=12605&partNumber_1=00950156000P&partNumber_2=00950240000P&partNumber_3=00950238000P&partNumber_4=00950239000P&prodCount=4

mine was prob the 4ton (2nd on the list)

no you have a 3.5 ton jack. yours has to be a good 2-4 years old. but ill see what i can get at your sears, since mine dont have anything but floor models

woooo half a ton difference and 2-4 years for a jack to break is not a long time at all :Idiots

how about this so called swapped vert you got?

Could be alot older idk. thats what the dumass sears guy said. who also told me yesterday that beyond 2 years after production stops, they stop making parts for most of there automotive stuff. wtf. didnt i text you the details on the vert? its reported stolen from the guy i bought it from. if its 100% stolen moneies is coming back. i had it out saturday after the whole ordeal with the red car. then they took the vert saturday night while i was at the gas station. cop followed me abuot 1/2 mile up altamont. took the right next to burger king and bam, claiming it was stolen in mass. how did you get it… etc.

dude… seriously… if you were driving a car that was reported stolen… and if a cop pulled you over in it… wether you stole it or not, youd be arrested and in jail…

not when you have proof that you just bought the car from a dealer in ma. (had some wack ass dealership outta his garage) found it on mass CL ad. guy was wierd and agreed to give me 30 day temp tags for the car. im not going into it cuz its really no ones bussniess, but mine at this point. when /if i get it back the first thing ill do is take pics. but for now im not saying a thing

what ordeal with the red car? wtf u never talk to me anymore cock

now if the car had a temp tag on it… how would the cop know that it was stolen? Especially out of state? Dude… youre forgetting i used to be a cop… I know how things work. Besides that, Im used to people trying to feed me BS stories on a daily basis to get out of tickets. If theres temp tags on the car, obviously theres no regular plate… meaning theres nothing for him to run for the car to come back stolen to him… Second of all, it dosent matter what you have on you… youre in a stolen vehicle, you will be arrested, they wont just say “oh this car is stolen, were impounding it, have a good night”

No im not forgetting you were a cop. nor do i care.
Exactly how it happened. also forgot to mention i burned out of the gas station, which in turn thats really what i pulled over for in the first place. cop was sitting in shoparama pizza and didnt even see him.

Got pulled over
cop said lic and reg
i gave him my lic, and told him abuot the car, and how i just bought it.
also gave him the receipt from the dealer showing it has 30 days temp reg and insurance.
gave me my lic back
told me to step outta the car and come to the rear of the vehicle.
told me the story about the car. sat there for 15minutes in handcuffs. they “detained” me. then they uncuffed me to call the guy. after abuot 35 minutes from when i got pulled over in the first place. they said im getting it towed by bobars. (and if you know the story on the my red 240, this was de ja voo wit the towing company from 12 hours previous) car was towed and i walked home with a court summons on the matter feb 12th.
If you care to go down the the D.a’s office tommrow with me at 10am your more then welcome :rofl. idc if you believe or not, i have nothing to prove, except i bought the car fair and square for 2700. end story

btw this whole thread is VVV

its called a vin and it was ran.

i love it. thank you for not taking that at face value. more call-outs ftw!

just wait trav… your going to have your own section again. :rofl. j.k

wheres that ls1? hmmmmmmm?

you keep saying you have nothing to prove, but youre still defending the story… I dont believe it for 1 second… and if you had temp tags… why would you show him a reciept? there would be a paper plate in the back window… and even still… if the car had temp tags, what would cause him to do a vin check on the car for it to come back as a stolen car? And besides that… in 4 years of being a cop i have never ran a vin or knew a single cop that has ever ran a vin number. So once again, for a car that had a temp reg… what caused him to say “hmmm this could be a car that was stolen in another state that i have no clue about, let me run the vin number” And lastly, if your story added up enough for the cop to NOT arrest you for theft of a vehicle(obviously, since youre not in jail) what would you have to go to court for? Story does not add up at all