FBod vs. Honda Shootout

who let this kid in?

you’re right about one thing. wait no you aren’t.

its a 1.6.

and its got twice as much power to the wheels as your car does to the crank…

fixed

I’m pretty sure his car is a 98+ which has 200hp…just saying the facts…

ok ok 150whp.

:wink:

go ahead, and race him. you drive a v6 camaro your never gonna win this arguement so u might as well just stop now

as long as you give credit where credit’s due :slight_smile:

:rofl:

i like how me taking out my interior = taking off my hood, hatch, doors etc etc.

you fucking 18 year old f-bods need to get a clue, before someone shoves one up your ass.

and btw, i wouldn’t bother ripping off your doors, and trunk to race me…but if you want me to take you seriously…you can start by ripping off that horrible looking vinyl, on the side of your car.

vinyl on a fbody? wtf, get a clue and end yourself if you cant.

any person with vinyl on an fbody has no right to talk shit to anyone

We’re all going to keep this shit on topic from now on, right? Myself included…

ok so how about them races

ill be at lancaster sunday if anyone wants to go… blah blah eigth mile i know. i really go for the SPL but this weekend im hittin the track. please post pics of your car baseball. unless its that gay white one with the chrome grill and black camaro stripes down the side that i see at work all the time. in that case dont waste the bandwidth.

Whats happening to todays youth I tell ya. Kids and their damn sideways hats.

first off beck im 19 and i dont wear my hat side ways

I like the idea of Imports vs. Domestics. I kinda doubt it will ever be organized though.

Im not a honda, but the 1st time time I was at Lancaster I was the only damn Import lol. But I was raping everything that didn’t have a blower or slicks lol, it was gay there, last time im ever goin, the track was unlevel & crappy

lol what did you run last time I was there I watched a STi run 9.0 a bunch of times…

come to think about it, why dont all that is racing just meet at the import vs domestic event sunday at lancaster ? haha

if it was NYI it could happen, i’ll never run at lancaster again lol

ok we’ll just have to set a date for one of the test and tune effect at nyi

set it up :tup:

I heard there is a F-Bod waiting for his :snky: to be installed so he can give a certain white civic hatch a rematch.