FBod vs. Honda Shootout

dude youe suck @ life… just give up talking in this thread.
FACTS

1. Your maro is a V6 :bloated:
  2. Prolley Has a little less then 150whp:bloated:
  3. You have vinyl on your F-Bod:bloated:
  4. your ripping on becks 1.6 Yet it would rape you 6cly of slowness fury:bloated:

your the type of the that would say to some one yeahh i have a 454 Big Block so that better then your built 383 SBC. Even though in reality you BBC only makes 300hp while the 383 makes 500hp. Just because its bigger u think its better:bloated:

I have a 95 Acura integra for a winter car. Its a 1.8 and all it has is exhaust.
I will run you this week if your willing because i am starting to think i can beat you with that.

So line em up Posse…NA little 1.8 Vs. Big Bad Vinly’d up V6 Maro

Do you accept?

WOW this went from 5 Honda’s VS. 5 F-Bods. to everyone flaming the kid with the V6 Camaro. Funny to watch.

still dunno if its that gay white one do we???

Well wtf Jeff get moving!!!
ps:better bring the bigshot :slight_smile:

do it

I would love to run the v6 camaro :tup:

Lets change this thread to everyone race and destroy the V6 Camaro

so would i

Slow N Ugly VS. Slow, Overpriced N ugly

hes ganna need two of the big ones to keep up with any white hatch haha

I think foxes should be included in this, well count me in anyways. Lots of great weather(prior to this week) and no runs.

… heard my name was mentioned…

and i still dont see any call outs

I guess you have to have a car to go :blah: but since I dont, I will accomplish as much as this dumb arguing every year by racing with my keyboard.

Import V. Domestic = Mac V. PC

PC FTW

I’d come out and represent the domestic side, but I need to know well in advance. And none of this BS saying “you cant run race gas, you cant run high boost” yada yada yada…run whatcha brung. :tup:

he might need 3

so how about those races

did you read any of this month old thread before posting…?

lol this will never happen…not enough fast civics…

+1 more for it will never happen. With the exception of mindless, and beck running maybe.

This thread totally roffled my waffle. Especially when the guy with the big bad V-6 vinylmobile started puking shit on the thread. Must be nice to own a 16 second muscle car. :tup:

nope sry my bad thanks 4 the tip tho