FD - S2k - GST - FD photoshootsssss

hahahaha

i think i seen this fd and eclipse cruising down transit last night

good pics :tup:

i see the red fd in clarence all the time, didn’t know you where on here :tup: looks hoTT

Yeah it’s ezfd’s rx7. Great guy, can’t wait till we have more time for pics and shooting the shit.

The pictures are kind of fuzzy due to low, low light and the cars being just, tooo damn shiney. ;D

Wat.

Doubt it. What kind of camera were you using?

Hey that was you! You’ve got monster rear tires. Are you friends with the red mustang guy who was next to us?

edit: not sure what kind of camera. regardless of fuzziness, good times with good people. word.

that I love honda sticker is truly gay

Great pics Steve, i wish my car wasn’t so effing filthy though. Your car is amazingly clean!!!

yeah, would look hotter without it:ohyeah:

FD is beautiful. Do not see enough of them.

nah, i have no clue who that dude was. i seen him come flying up after i gave it a little boot leaving coldstone :wink:

Are you really at 600rwhp? wow! What a monster it must be!

Infront of coldstone you almost rolled backwards into the eclipse behind you, it was so random. haha.

We should line up at 40 sometime so i can see your car kick my ass!

yes sir, the sig is accurate…i will steal a line from my fbod friends…“low boost pump gas magic”

i think i made him panic a little bit :lol: i knew i was rollin backwards and he beeped at me lolol…all in good fun :smiley:

The look on his face was great, mouth open waving his arms at you, then me, then himself, then you again. haha. He just bought the car and was about to sell it so he was extra worried.

Mind if I ask your 1/4 mile et?

Lol guys the “i love my honda sticker” is awesome i dont no what your talking about.