Fecal transplant anyone?

Iv’e been lurking for a while now posting here or there. I didn’t want my big return thread to be a shitty one…but this was just far too interesting.

Demonstrating that even in medicine, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure,” patients with debilitating diarrhea are finding relief, if not cures, after receiving bacteria-rich stool from the guts of healthy donors, usually close relatives.

Despite the gross-out factor, fecal transplants are simple enough to perform at home using such inexpensive tools as a bottle of saline, a 2-quart enema kit from the local drugstore and a standard kitchen blender.

So now who wants that Carne Allotta?

are you shitting me?!?!

Who wants the first drink from that blender after fecal transplant has been done??

I read about these years ago.

Shit eating, more common than you think!

Oh wait??? You gotta drink the poo??? I didn’t read the whole article, I just assumed they had a way of transplanting it into your intestines somehow…

what’s the enema kit for if you have to drink it then?
Pretty sure you’d put the blended crap in the enema kit then up your pooper and let it absorb.

No they put it in your butt via enema

I listened to a radiolab about this a few weeks ago. Shits pretty interesting

Afterward you can give your blender away to someone you secretly hate. Then tell them about it years later.

Or sell it at a garage sale!

Not to self: Never buy a garage sale blender.

I think I’ll just eat some raw sauerkraut thanks. Much better way of upping your healthy gut bacteria.

ewwww i would never ever buy a garage sale blender!!! theyre like $20 brand new

maybe if it was a blendtec blender, but i would only use it to blend hockey sticks… and magnets

LOL

LOL